Due to a couple of questions from students, I wanted to try a quick blog test of adding a YouTube video. In the recent past, WordPress would NOT allow videos to be posted. I think there was some concern of Flash Player issues.
But… here’s a test, in step-by-step format, which seems to have worked.
- I found a YouTube Video in a separate browser window,
- clicked the video’s “Share” button,
- clicked the “Embed” button,
- copied the embed code,
- came back to my Blog,
- created a new post,
- when I was ready to add the video, clicked the “HTML” tab above and to the right of the tools,
- I pasted the embed code at the end of all the HTML.
Did it work? If so, the video should show in the next line…